Monday, November 9, 2009

Eye for an Eye

Beware the eyes, as they watch.
Yeah, so I am sitting in my Illustrator class, a bit more than ancy.

Yeah, that is a bit unsettling, isn't it. It is my attempt at drawing an eye. Well.. The eye I was drawing was Kevin's. He has the interesting eyes, not me.
But all of the primary blues in the iris are way too dark. As you can probably tell, I am trying really, really hard to understand the gradient mesh tool. Since most things on there are done with the mesh tool, or at least a gradient. Oiy vey.

But, yeah. I am looking forward to Christmas, actually. I'll be making christmas card designs and ATTEMPTING to sell them on etsy. I dunno how well they will turn out. But I've got one from last year that uses Bodoni and it is adorable still. :3.

No comments:

Post a Comment